Wyoming REALTORS® (WR) is looking for the ideal person to fill their upcoming vacancy in the CEO’s
position. If you are enthusiastic and positive, have association management experience and are willing
to work hard to achieve a vibrant and reenergized association, you could be the one!
Wyoming is a small state with approximately 2600 members and has a staff of three, including the CEO.
The CEO also coordinates with the Contract Government Affairs Director and Lobbyist. WR has an active
and passionate cadre of volunteers, all of whom are involved in successfully implementing the strategic
plan and moving into the future. Additionally, the CEO currently provides management services to six
local Boards in the state.
WR’s successful candidate will possess all of the competencies of an association CEO, including abilities
• effectively manage a small staff.
• administer all operations and information technology.
• demonstrate strategic planning development and implementation experience.
• manage a budget and provide financial oversight.
• work well with local board association executives.
• communicate effectively and consistently with volunteer leaders, local board executives, and
• be member-focused and to understand and assist volunteers with their respective roles.
• show initiative, motivate and empower all.
• build and maintain effective teams.
• provide necessary oversight of all governmental activities, including possessing knowledge of
legislative and regulatory issues and RPAC.
• be detail-oriented and organized.
A college degree or equivalent experience and knowledge is preferred and an RCE or CAE designations is a plus.